Our Company



Shareholdings Structure


Shareholdings Structure (as of Aug 16, 2019)

AC Energy, Inc. 66.34%*

Directors, officers and affiliates 3.90%

Public Ownership 29.76%

Foreign Ownership 2.07%

 

*As of 16 August 2019, AC Energy, Inc. has 2,632,000,000 direct shares and 2,358,260,640 indirect shares lodged with BPI Securities Corporation, which represents 34.99% and 31.35%, respectively, of the shareholdings of AC Energy Philippines or a total of 4,990,260,640 shares representing 66.34% of the total shareholdings of AC Energy Philippines.

 

To access copies of the Shareholder and Foreign Ownership Reports, click on the link below:

https://acenergy.ph/investor-relations/disclosures/

Corporate Governance Investors